Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can any one give the sample code for HTRC110 RFID reader ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haroon_tech

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i want to develop a RFID based attendance system , ie for 125khz ,i got the ckt in that the reader IC is HTRC110 is interfaced to PIC microcontroller. can any one help me to get any sample code or procedure the read the TAG(ID) from the HTRC110 reader?

thank you

What you have is a complete RFID reader with RS232 output and the same will read the 125Khz tag as it comes in the vicinity of the antenna coil. The required codes to read the tag is already programmed in the PIC16F628 which is a part of the RFID reader . What you need more is an external microcontroller which will be a part of your project.
Cheers

hi pranam77

i didnot get what you are trying to say? i want to develop the fresh reader using HTRC110, i dont have ready made reader .

just i want to know which demodulation technique is used and is there any sample code for HTRC110?

thank you..

Usually 125Khz tags use machester coding. A code written for AT90S4433 is available for your refernce in this below thread, Post # 2
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/89784/
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back