Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CADENCE PROJECT..!! PLZ HELP...! TOPICS..! LINKS..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponapa

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey... we are doin our project on cadence tools..! cud u plz help us wid findin topics... plz suggest some topics or mayb a few links..! have searched a lot but still dont find anything worthwhile..! have done the initial research on opamps, current mirrors, frequency gain and the other basics from books like sedra and smith, Razavi n hollberg.... kindly help..!! plz.. ASAP..!

One of the best topic u can select is design of ADC or DAC,like a sigma delta ADC.

It will have both analog and digital protions and it will help a lot in familirizing the concepts of analog, digital and mixed designs....

I AM DOING MY MTECH PROJECT ON PI /4 QPSK MODULATOR AND DEMODULATOR .....
PLZ SEND TUTORIAL ON PI /4 QPSK MODULATOR AND DEMODULATOR .....
.......PLZ SEND VERILOG CODE FOR PI /4 QPSK MODULATOR AND DEMODULATOR TO MY MAILID :

you are seeking for answer rather than a discussion over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back