Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence Help with AC and DC Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Dixon

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Forum, I am new to Cadence. I have designed this differential amplifier and I need help with finding the AC and DC Analysis. I don't know where I should select on the design to get the AC or DC Analysis. I would really like someone help me. I also would like to know how could I tell if my amplifier is actually amplifiing the signal.

You should open the ADE L/XL/GXL application and then run all the desired analyses from there.
You can google for this issue and search over the internet,there are lots of tutorial step-by-step for this kind of analyses,how to set them,run them erc...

I also would like to know how could I tell if my amplifier is actually amplifiing the signal.

After small-signal analyses (AC analyses) if you notice that your amplifier has gain then it amplifies ;-)
Alternatively inject various frequencies in your inputs with small amplitude and notice the output after transient analyses (time-domain analyses).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back