Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

c interview questions...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

veenashree89

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi...wat are importent topics need to be clear ,related to C for interview.....

hiiiiiii

mostly at the time of interview pointers,arrays,structures,strings

you need to practice programming regarding these topics so that you can easily understand loop holes

there is no standard book or site for that, its only concepts, they ask you questions till they are satisfied or not satisfied,. usually i dont follow any book as these books are read before interview by candidates... its what comes to my mind at that time i ask... if i see candidate is good in basics then i go much deeper or else leave it......

but what books are available are read by most people, and mainly everyone will ask you basics and will be considered as fresher until you have 3+ years of experience, so concentrate on basics and increase your analytical skills and trouble fhooting skills in programming....
dont run behind asking for interview questions, they are all fake.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back