Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BUILDING A PULSE OXIMETER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomaskomape

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone

Please help me with the ways of making an SPO2 lookup table and how to compare it with the ratio between red LED and the infrared LED.I'll appreciate any kind of help(schematics,circuit,codes etc), even another method of measuring SPO2 will do.

Thanks in advance for your HELP...
Thomas

hi, i'm making a pulse oximeter using msp430f149, any want want to help me?plese send me the code n guide to juliushasan2(at)gmail.com

Added after 55 minutes:

hi, my name julius..i have project to build up a pulse oximeter using msp430f149, i have build the board n downloader, i have bought the cable probe too..but i don't know how to finish the code and what type of lcd that i should to used...please help me to solve this problem, especially by the code problem..if any one ever build up the same thing like this, please help me to build the one..please answer my question and respond it to my mail at juliushasan2@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.