Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Book about printed antennas

Status
Not open for further replies.

unine

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I know the subject is quite open and not really well defined. :wink:
But I'm looking for good literatur about small printed antennas (microstrip, p@tch, PIFA, ...)
What can you recommend? What are your favorites??

Thanks in advance!!

My favorites, to list some :)

- Microstrip Antenna design Handbook (Bahl&Bhartia)
- Analysis, Design & Measurement of Small & Low Profile Antennas
- Compact and broadband microstrip antennas
- Planar Antenna for Wireless Communication

The originalHandbook of Microstrip Antenna, James and Hall, is still valuable, it consider more theoreticallythe consepts, an Bahl&... is repeaedly refer to it.
I suggest it too

Those books are in digital format?
Where I download them?

Thanks,
Dienal

I rather have some cool books from wiley, If anyone interested, tell me to upload it. anyway, still the best one is Bahl and Bhartia's Microstrip Antenna Handbook. If anyone interested, I have a rich set of articles about the topic, I think they are more profasional and a little objective, however Its my pleasure to share them.

urs, murti

mamali

i could really use some info about stacked patches design or microstrip patch array design....please upload, or even better email :D :!: .
thanks in advance.
NIco

thank guys!!! :D

this board is really amazing! so much know-how in one place - i'm impressed.

it seems to me that almost everybody is looking for some good books and guides.
what do you think about the proposition to create a little 'library' with the most useful books (perhaps on antennas in general)? so everybody can easyly access and find all the informations he need. but i think we should limit ourselves to complete ebooks and no papers (because there are millions of papers around).
please let me know you oppinions....[/i]

mamali said:
I rather have some cool books from wiley, If anyone interested, tell me to upload it. anyway, still the best one is Bahl and Bhartia's Microstrip Antenna Handbook. If anyone interested, I have a rich set of articles about the topic, I think they are more profasional and a little objective, however Its my pleasure to share them.

urs, murti

Pls upload them.

guys, unfortunately I have not time right now, but I will take care of about a digital library, dedicated to Antenna. just let me have some wo month time. tnx all.

urs, murti

Are there any ebooks about microstrip antenna available online? Thanks!

Thanks a lot! It's very kind of you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back