Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth module communication problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citylights

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

i'm trying to give blueotooth functionality to an e-scooter which is cut down version and misses
important functions such as locking-unlocking when you leave it for a short time unattended.

in the photo you can see the bluetooth pins from the microcontroller's board (or meter board
as it is called). I've managed to find what each pins does, so i wired a JDY-24M bt module to the
coresponding pins which is the closest one i could get it fit on the meter board since that
footprint in the photo is not common.

problem is although i could see an SSID, it has an "=" before the broadcast name, which
as far as i know it shouldn't exist, also the state LED stays lit all the time and goes off when
you're trying to connect, which is not right behaviour either...

trying to connect using an app doesn't transmit any data to the app...

can you help me out?

P.S in the photo ignore the SDA/SCL designations, at first i thought it was I2C communication
because the microcontroller's manual had that designation for these pins.

Attachments

• bt1.png
    bt1.png
    245.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.