Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best SW for RF Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigboss,

Have you measured it ?
What the measurements show ?

I didn't implement this circuit. I have tested them only to see the differences. As you've seen, the circuit is not logical for 1GHz ( 1uH coil, 1uF caps) All conditions are same to be avoid some errors.

I would like to say that to trust to the simulators sometime may be trouble. In fact the model of the transistor should be similar but ?

Anyway, this test has showed that trusting to the simulators does not work in everytime. Should be carefully checked..

g579 said:
Bigboss,

Have you measured it ?
What the measurements show ?

if you mean RFIC, @ds should be the best choice, for board level, micro/wave-/o/f/f/i/c/e maybe better.

How to find the APLAC ? Thanks

Dear All,

How come nobody talks about SpectreRF? It is quite sufficient in designing RF stuff.

Regards
T Zul

I think ADS 2003 is good

now i am using and larning @DS2003 in RF design and i think it is great it has many fuctions and very powerfull

Khouly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back