Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bandgap Voltage Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celine Goh

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I am require to design a bandgap voltage reference circuit with start up and biasing. The Vref that i am suppose to achieve is 1.25V. I have no idea how to start and how the circuit will look like. Would appreciate if anyone will share the design with me.

I tried already but then since there is so many different types i am not sure which one will works best for me

How would we know which architecture works best for you when you
have given no goals, specifications ?

To help you you have to inform us of basic goals.....

Regards, Dana.

Hi there,

There are plenty of PDFs / videos online. You should pick a topology suitable for your application.
What is your technology? What is your supply voltage? What parameters you need to meet? What is your bandgap going to drive? How precise it needs to be and across what temperature range?

Try googling "Brokaw reference" or "Bandgap reference Razavi" or "Widlar bandgap reference"... something around those lines...

Shlooky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back