Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automatic telephone dialer when triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.

pravardhan

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi people, i want a automatic telephone dialer when triggered circuit diagram. Using a microcontroller is best suited and should have a minimum of 2 trigger inputs.

Thanks in advance,
PRAVARDHAN

Hello,

If you want use uC.

Why don't you see in the web site from microchip the AN257.pdf document (for decoding with information for coding technology) and see this link https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/00543c.pdf

Be carefull, must use the AN543 as help not for futur project (not sure for your design, the tone aren't clearly on the dial tone in a few time).

Al

Microchip's Application notes

**broken link removed**

Thank you people.

But, I have another idea. How about connecting the programmed microcontroller to the telephone buttons and the receiver hook as if some is dialing a number.

But, i don't know how to connect it to the telephone may be like using relays or diodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back