Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automatic insertion of metal fill to meet the metal density for 28nm technology!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chtn

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am actually writing a calibre rule deck for 28nm, which shuld check for metal density violations and fill dummy metal to overcome violations automatically.! so I some need assistance with this.
When i check DENSITY command on test case with only metal1 inside pr boundary, i am not able to figure out how is it computing densities and reporting ceratin polygons.
Need some assistance plz!

You might want to take a look at the Density chapter in the "Calibre Solutions for Physical Verification" manual. This ships standard with the documentation. (Look for "calbr_solns_pv_user.pdf") If the explanations there are not detailed enough, it has links to the various commands which should have more detail. Failing that, customer support may be able to answer specific questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back