Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

audio signal processisng

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinujasaran

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to apply fft for audio signal??????????????????

It's very simple. First you should record or read the audio signal. For that you should do the following:
If you want to give the input through a microphone then you should use the command: wavrecord

If you want to give take the input from a .wav file you should use the command wavread

After doing that all you have to do is to use this command : fft

If you want to know the syntax of these commands see the matlab help. If you have any trouble in doing that notify me I will help.

Regards,
iVenky.

It's very simple. First you should record or read the audio signal. For that you should do the following:
If you want to give the input through a microphone then you should use the command: wavrecord

If you want to give take the input from a .wav file you should use the command wavread

If you want to know the syntax of these commands see the matlab help. If you have any trouble in doing that notify me I will help.

Regards,
iVenky.

thank u so much.........
can u get a matlab code for an equation which i have already posted?????????

Do you think the phrase " which I have already posted" convey something to people around here? Try being precise.

Thank You.

HOW TO WRITE MATLAB CODE FOR THE FOLLOWING EQUATION????
w
E(K)=∑ A(E(k)-E(K+i))
i=-w

K=0:512
i=-402:402

A(X)=X for all x>=0
A(X)=0 for all x=0

iVenky can u give ur matlab codes????????and send it to vinujasaran@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

Regards,
iVenky.

---------- Post added at 09:06 ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 ----------

Regards,
iVenky.

Status
Not open for further replies.