Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

at89c52 and lcd interfacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
when put while(1) ,the lcd display will vanishes after 10 seconds.......so nothing displayed after 10 sec....

ok now it correct...

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

can you explain the functions of these lines\funtions in code

sfr ldata =0x90;
sbit g=P2^7;
void lcdcmd (unsigned char value)

sfr ldata = 0x90

sfr is keyword for using or mapping special function register address to variable... ldata is a variable & 0x90 is the address of port1 in 8051. if you open RAM memory explanation and check 0x90 location it is reserved for port1.

sbit g = P2^7 can be ignored as it is not used in program

void lcdcmd (unsigned char value) is the function prototype used before function main as it will be called inside the main function. when PC(program counter comes to this line in main function, it jumps to the fuction where it is written and executed the function. unsigned char value is the argument passed to function when we pass lcdcmd(0x30), this 0x30 is the char value which is passed as argument.

Pls,i need circuit and software(C source code) using 89C52 to measure up to three enviromental parameter(tempt.,pressure,humidity,etc).

Using LM35 for tempt.,please guide me on other tranducers or sensors for measuring other parameters,please am just learning 8051 applications i need a good guide from professionals like you,thanks.

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

Using LM35 for tempt.,please guide me on other tranducers or sensors for measuring other parameters,please am just learning 8051 applications i need a good guide from professionals like you,thanks.

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

---------- Post added at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:43 ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.