Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT COMMANDS (ON/OFF PHONE / DETERMINE COORDINATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenesiew

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all, i using a sony ericsson T630. I would like to know if there is any AT commands to turn on/off T630 as well as to locate its location/coordinate. In that way, it can be used as a GPRS kind of a thing to locate a stolen car or vehicle... thanks!

best way to find these commands......it to search in T630 manual. i have t290,,, let me search
i will tell u if i find them

I have search them... the only thing relevant to GPS is the AT*EACS command. HOwever that is just set command... i thought the handphone could provide some sort of GPS location or coordinate... Since it was can be used as a car tracker.

eugenesiew said:
hi all, i using a sony ericsson T630. I would like to know if there is any AT commands to turn on/off T630 as well as to locate its location/coordinate. In that way, it can be used as a GPRS kind of a thing to locate a stolen car or vehicle... thanks!

Greetings,

Man, in this moment, the location/coordinate you ask for is impossible. But some people is working on it right now, but the accuracy of location is far away from a minimum acceptable. You need to work your phone together with a gps receiver or oem device.

I think in the manual there is an AT Command AT+CFUN i think, that let you put your phone in "low power" mode... take in mind, that if your goal is found your stolen car using the location/coordinate, this is the RIGHT MOMENT your phone must works at its maximum power, using its battery attached to it at maximum charge (to prevent the theft plug off the car-battery), so, it doesn't make sense you want it off... advice, the phone dedicated to your anti-theft system, must be set to silence mode....

Good luck!

PD. Here a post with a manual (last version i think).

hi,all
this is the manual for the ATcommand

Status
Not open for further replies.