Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Asking for the design of DW3000 antenna ML005, ML009, JL359

TrinhVietDung

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Edaboards,

I am VietDung Trinh, a new member of the Edaboards Forum. I am currently working on a project that involves the DW3000 series and am in need of specific antenna files to optimize my designs. I am seeking access to the files for the following antennas: Qorvo JL359, also known as ‘Jolie-AoA’; Qorvo ML009, also referred to as ‘Mona Lisa Ch_9’; and Qorvo ML005, known as ‘Mona Lisa Ch_5’. These antennas are crucial for the success of my project, and I believe they will significantly enhance the performance of my application. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could share these files (dxf or dwg) with me or guide me on how to obtain them from the forum or any other source. Thank you in advance for your support and assistance.

Dear Sir
I already have the drawing of WB002 antenna. But the problemm here is I want to try the PDoA method, which is require other design of antenna. Can WB002 antenna work for this ranging method ? In the datasheet of Type 2AB, it say the WB002 work only for TWR, and TDoA sir

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back