Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASIC implementation of segmentation algorithm

Status
Not open for further replies.

subujohn

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is it possible to develop HDL Verilog code for segmentation algorithm from scratch?

Is this a loaded question? Or more like a rhetorical question? Does HDL Verilog code for segmentation algorithm exist? If yes, then yes.

Why is this any form of Hw what is the point any way I find this is a Project you have in hand

@JEFFREY SAMUEL: This is part of my project...I was told to extend my project into ASIC domain once I'm done with the FPGA implementation of the segmentation algorithm, where I'll be using the code generated from system generator.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a loaded question? Or more like a rhetorical question? Does HDL Verilog code for segmentation algorithm exist? If yes, then yes.

Just wanted to know if it can be done...My plan was to develop HDL verilog code, make it synthesizable and then dump onto a FPGA....After which I'll send an image across to FPGA and do the image segmentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back