Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Are you always tidy up your circuit in artist(cadence ic5)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellff

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can you deal with your circuit to a beautiful art circuit?what is your standard?

I have never spent any time on it.
I think we should focus on understanding the circuit.

Re: Are you always tidy up your circuit in artist(cadence ic

It's very important to have a clean and beautiful schematic. This helps you understand the circuit as well as discover mistakes easily. It makes it easier for others to understand your work.

elbadry said:
It's very important to have a clean and beautiful schematic. This helps you understand the circuit as well as discover mistakes easily. It makes it easier for others to understand your work.

I have the same idea.

elbadry said:

Yes, i'm also think it is very important.

I think the circuit should be simple .. without too much of
fancy ... you should be able to understand its
fuctionality easily .. then the question of asthetic
will arise ... but first and formost important is
the simplicity ..

many times commenting the schematic helps a lot when implementing the layout, either it is the same person who does both or either there is a layouter. In several projects the designer identifies some critical connections that need low capacitance, low crosstalk, low parasitic resistance, matched resistivity with another signal, etc. Having a neat SCH helps a lot introducing comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back