Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino module pins overlapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapu

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
I am using Arduino uno in my project.I want to interface rf module,sd player module on the same arduino(according to my application).but both liabrary of this modules shows almost same pins as i studied about there interfacing.Then how to use this module simultaneusly on the same arduino.Can i change pin configuration of module??please Reply.I am using following modules with arduino.
sd player.jpg
nrf.jpg

Hi,

You want us to guess what arduino hardware you use, which pin you are talking and what code you use?
You want us to guess what modules from what vendors your pictures show, find the according datasheets and read them for you?

Klaus

The modules use the SPI bus to communicate with the Arduino. SPI uses a chip select pin to enable the SPI slave device. Arduino can have 2 slaves on the SPI bus. Here is a link to an example nRF24L01 module implementation:

https://lastminuteengineers.com/nrf24l01-arduino-wireless-communication/

In the example sketch above, it looks like pins 8 and 9 are being used as enable pins. The SD card module should be able to use pin 10 as its enable on the same bus. It will also be necessary to make sure the sck clock frequency is correct for the module being communicated with, and insure that voltage levels on the SPI bus are compatible for both modules.

Status
Not open for further replies.