Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone knows MATLAB GUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cincailo

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I want to use MATLAB GUI to do something. Part of it, now I make a keyboard with 26 push buttons where each of them represent an alphabet that is from A till Z. Now I have also 6 fix texts on my GUI. I want each time I click on one of the push button, it comes out the alphabet on first fix text and second time i click on the push button, it comes out the alphabet on second fix text and so on. In brief, each fix text field will only have one alphabet. How can I do that? Thank you.

Or is there anybody knows how to write the program if there are radio buttons to limit the alphabets of display on fixed text? For example, if radiobutton1 is chosen, then it only requires any 3 alphabets display on text1 space, further clicking on keyboard will not be entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back