Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anyone give advice on the following projects,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlboro_x

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This semester, l learned mobile communication . And we are called to complete one article on one of the following subjects:
1\ mobile wireless communication theory
2\ Zigbee
3\ IEEE 802.11
4\IEEE 802.16
5\ Bluetooth
6\ WSN
7\ Ad-hoc

any paper about Mac/routing/protocols/and simulations will be accept.

Could anyone give some advice , which topic could be hot in the future.
And i also want to do some simulations not only the article, to do something helpfull for my future , and i'm interested in communication .

Thanks sincerely.

1\ to me, it will b a borin topic.
2\ Zigbee is more to wireless embedded systems
4\ it will be the next big thing. in fact lotsa trial rollouts are being scheduled lately. guess by the time you graduate n get urself a job in communication, knowledge on WiMax will be quite useful :D

Well,thank u very much!!

I'm a master degree fresh man , i think 802.16 is a very hot topic and is for future application. As for 802.16e , i don't think it would take the place of 3G or get a big apportion in voice application which contribute the most of income .We have devoted much in 3G , i'm in china and here 3G license hasn't been granted .
China has her own 3G standard TD-SCDMA ,but in my opinion , CDMA2000 is better . So probably i'll do something about cdma2000.

I also think that 802.16 is future technic but there is one problem.we have get into the dilemma of 3G , could there be the same situation for 802.16? it may be hard to implement Wimax in china . Anyway, it would be a good choice to do something about it .

Any idea about 802.20 ?? ()

marlboro_x said:
Well,thank u very much!!

So probably i'll do something about cdma2000.

()

You didn't mention it in your choices. However, it is a great topic to go further steps in.

regarding Wireless Sensor Networks, below is a link for an excellent book:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.