Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any ic number for 3 input ex-or gate .?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronydc

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
3 input or gate ic no

dear friends,

i m just unable to find out the 74 series or 40 series ic number having 3 inputs and its a EX-OR gate..

can some one please get me this .?
its very very urgent friends..

thanks a lot lot in advance..

-- Rony

3 input gate ic

Exclusive OR/NOR functions with more than two inputs are formed by cascading two input gates. Take any two inputs and run them through an XOR like 74135. Take the output from this XOR and use it as the input to a second XOR. The other input to the second XOR is your third input. The output of the second XOR is your desired output.

XOR gates wider than 2 inputs are best thought of as parity generators. This means that the gates "count" up the number of HIGH inputs. If the number of HIGH inputs is an odd number, then the output is HIGH. If the number of HIGH inputs is an even number, then the output is LOW. I put quotes around count because no real counter is present, it just happens that XOR as then same effect as if you counted the HIGH bits.

or gate +74 +3-input

All EX-OR gates have two inputs. Three input gates does not exist.

ic number for 3 input or gate

thanks.. banjo i will try it..

thanks..

- Rony

3 input exor gate

yes benjo... it worked..
thanks a lot.. benjo..

- rony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com