Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier isnt doint what it is supposd to do, in current sinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either you calibrate your pot, or the voltage coming off it, or you use a switch and fixed load (which you say you can't do). I don't understand why you can't use a fixed load; voltage has nothing to do with it.
while I was writing why I tought of a way. all I need to do is just to set the voltage of the input to a fixed voltage and put a fixed load, what I was about to say is because I = V/R if I will put 1ohm as a dummy load and 12V it is going to be 12A and that is not good, so I tought about just setting the voltage for a fixed voltage (lets say 12V/3A = 4R) so than the current will be 3A and I could adjust it. the only thing I need to remeber it to set it to 12V before putting a switch with 4R resistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back