Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adding Library to my Altium Designer Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

bio_man

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi fellows,

I am using Altium Designer 2009 and I want to add a library to my project. The problem I am facing is one of the transistor I am using is not available in the Infineon Library ( manufacturer), I downloaded the whole Alitum Library from this link ( https://techdocs.altium.com/display/ADOH/Download+Libraries )

The transistor is BSS816NW by Infineon and found in this link ( **broken link removed** )

So, my question, how can I add this transistor to my PCB and Schematic? is there any universal Symbols and PCB 3D footprint I can play with to included new unfound parts in the libraries?

Thanks

Can't you just create a schematic and PCB manually by copying a similar part and making whatever modifications are necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back