Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

access door system by using gsm

Status
Not open for further replies.

samah8887

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
An error has occurred samah8887! You must have 3 posts in order to post links. Your current post count is 0

---------- Post added at 23:32 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

Hello
I want help in the project(finall year)
Named: access door by using gsm
I am having difficulty finding programming gsm and pic 18f452 but using tone not sms
my mail: samah8887@yahoo.com
I wish to help me
regardes

sorry for error a bove
i really need help

Sir,
What kind help you expect?
First you studied necessary AT commands and PIC18f452(?).

I visited this given link and found the solution of my old problem and now it is solved with your information,I personally have embraced the new technologies, I think the new tools only make the web designs better. I am glad that new technologies are coming out in web design that make things easier, improved, and better looking for design.

ATDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
or
ATD+xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;

The ATD command is used to dial a number. The semi-colon at the end of this number indicates that this connection has to be setup as a voice call. When leaving this semi-colon, the connection is set up as a data call.

one more option is

AT+VTS=x

To send the actual DTMF code, you have to call this command for every digit sent. To send, for instance "*1234#", you have to send:

AT+VTD=*;+VTD=1;+VTD=2;+VTD=3;+VTD=4;+VTD=#

I am still waiting for that GSM-controlled toaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.