Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About my career some confusions.....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishansinghk4@gmail.com

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,
I completed my BE in ECE(fresher), currently i've offer from TCS. joining date is next month. But i'm not interested in IT field, interested in core jobs like, rtl design, embedded systems, digital electronics jobs. If i didn't get any core job, and if i join tcs, after working 1 or 2 years is there any chance to get a job in core company...? or is it better to wait for any job in semiconductor start up company....? What should i do, pls give ur suggestion friends...:)

Are your only choices taking a job in boring IT for two years versus doing nothing (and making no money) for two years? Or is it just a question of turning down this job and waiting until you find a job you want. What's the job market like where you live? How much money do you need to live? Can you live with family until you find a job? If so, will they drive you crazy, (or will you drive them crazy?).

Ask yourself this question: if you're not interested in IT, why would you take a job in IT?

Hello friends,
I completed my BE in ECE(fresher), currently i've offer from TCS. joining date is next month. But i'm not interested in IT field, interested in core jobs like, rtl design, embedded systems, digital electronics jobs. If i didn't get any core job, and if i join tcs, after working 1 or 2 years is there any chance to get a job in core company...? or is it better to wait for any job in semiconductor start up company....? What should i do, pls give ur suggestion friends...:)

Hi kishansinghk4, for your kind request you just get in to the TCS and work for 1 to 2 years but on the other hand you have to develop your self with some RTL languages and in meanwhile you should not forget the basic of digital you should be strong enough in digital to shine in core company...

There are number of institution giving handson training as well as modular course based on your time constrained on VLSI , RTL languages , Verification domain you can finish them and apply for core company after 1-2 years in TCS.

All the Best for your Future...

Hope this may be helpful to you....

What is ur job profile. because TCS is providing consultancy in various domains.

may be u r in electronics domain. pls know ur job profile.

& if it is IT then I'm agree with Mohammed Ibrahim.

All the Best for your Future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back