Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About EEPROM Cell current

Status
Not open for further replies.

liujingshu

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,everyone,

I was asked design a charge pump for eeprom. I choose the four phase clock architecture of charge pump, and the function is ok. But I am not sure the program(or erase) current of the eeprom cell after the charge up voltage is 15.5v, some one say is 10uA, and some one say is almos zero. what the exactly the value it is?
Can someone help me?

Hello

EEPROM operation mechanism, densities/cell array organizations should be obtained first of all, then you can design the charge pump which is able to supply the required HV and current.

For example, F-N write current is obviously much smaller than hot-carrier write under the same cell density (write current ~1000 times smaller). But if we use F-N as the write mechanism, cell density written per time will be higher compared with hot carrier write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back