Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about <<Advanced Digital Design with the Verilog HDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhangpengyu

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
guys!

Is << Advanced Digital Design with the Verilog HDL >> a good book for
learn verilog?
Where can I find it?Could someone upload for me?

Thanks a lot!

zhpy

Re: about <<Advanced Digital Design with the Verilog

never read this book but i can see a few things

1. it seems to go beyond the introductory stuff. Most VHDL and Verilog books suffer from a lack of determination. The authors cannot decide whether they target newbies or mid-level or advanced designers. The consequence that they bloat our heads with 300 pages of VHDL/Verilog we already know from B.Sc. 3rd grade.

2. at least from Chapter 6-7 and beyond and discusses certain mid-level/advanced issues. Especially 8-11 (8:FPGA design, 11: ASIC design) look VERY promising.

So my guess is that is overall good book. But... i'm not aware of the skills and orientation of the author.

take care

the_penetrator©

This book in the amazon book store is marked with 4 stars, So it is a good book, I think. Especially the discuss about CPU and DSP design in the book is very usefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back