Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Abel language problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revanth Machineni

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HELLO, I WANT SOME EXPLANATION OF THIS EQUATION ![q1,q0] := (![q1,q0].FB + 1) & !reset;. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT [q1,q0].FB WILL GET OUTPUT AND JUST CAN ANY ONE GIVE SOME EXPALNATION ON THIS. AND ACTUALLY I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT THIS FEEDBACK REGISTOR WILL GET INPUT.

HOPE ANY1 WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEM

It seems to be a 2-bit counter with reset.

In the CPLD's, each register is normally associated with a pin.
[q1,q0] gives the current value at the pins.
[q1,q0].FB gives the current output at the internal register. This is much faster, so the timing will be better. It also works even if the associated pins are used as inputs.

can i know what r the thinks involved in FPGA.Presently i am working on pal16v8, and is it ok to go with ABEL HDL or is it better to shift to VHDL.
It seems to be a 2-bit counter with reset.

In the CPLD's, each register is normally associated with a pin.
[q1,q0] gives the current value at the pins.
[q1,q0].FB gives the current output at the internal register. This is much faster, so the timing will be better. It also works even if the associated pins are used as inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back