Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a question about flyback converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickuestc

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to determine the current relationship between primary winding and secondary winding of flyback converter when there is an auxiliary winding? such as the top of sgp100.

Actually, the n*I product in freewheeling phase is shared between all three windings. Also the primary RCD snubber is consuming part of the stored energy. I suggest to estimate the amount of energy consumed by the auxilary loads and apply a correction factor for the effective output current. It's probably above 0.9 or 0.95.

FvM said:
Actually, the n*I product in freewheeling phase is shared between all three windings. Also the primary RCD snubber is consuming part of the stored energy. I suggest to estimate the amount of energy consumed by the auxilary loads and apply a correction factor for the effective output current. It's probably above 0.9 or 0.95.

Thank you, FvM. I want a quantitative analysis on the current relationship between primary side and secondary side, how can I calculate it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back