Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

433MHz 100mW RF transistor Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

enkavak

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rf transistor amplifier

Hello

I need some help about RF power Amplifier. I need 100mW RF power at the antenna. BFG21W transistor is OK for this job. However; there is no available information on NXP's official web-site.

If anyone has an RF power amplifier, which is already designed for 433MHz, could you please share it? Since I need a reference design.

Sincerely

engin

433 mhz amplifier

Hello BigBoss

Thank you for your reply.However; I do know how I can reach the manufacturer and datasheet. I need more than that.

If you can help me rather than sending the link, please let me know

sincerely

rf 433mhz

this not for this freq range but can give some overview

**broken link removed**

and next I advise you to use for example ADS

**broken link removed**

Added after 3 minutes:

and remember about losses in cable and at connectors

ampli rf +433mhz

Hell maciasas thanks for the reply.

Do you Know How to add a model to ADS. Since I can not find the transistor model I want. Or what the thning I'm doing wrong and I can not find the model file for the transistor.

Sincerely

engin

433 mhz + rf + amplifier

Go to the page which mentioned BigBoss there you will find Support Models (under design support) and you have spice model. Chose your type of amplifier and copy the model into notepad and save file as *.s2p.
In ADS you put S2P component including your amplifier model file. This is the linear model and you will not be able to make harmonic balance simulation.

bfg35 amplifier

Used BFG35 with success.

Mandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back