Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

240c128 LCD not working (JHD240128D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok before testing that a strange problem i am facing now. i pasted your code in my compiler and it didnt work but your hex file works. i copied and pasted. your hex file runs all the time and mine runs (sometime) when i load your hex file and than back load mine.

- - - Updated - - -

i am using pickit3.

Your compiler is generating wrong hex file. Compare my hex with yours. See settings in Edit Project... Are they same? Try reinstalling the Compiler and then Compile.

Update your compiler from v5.61 to v6 or at least 5.8.0.

Version 5.8.0 have a lots of improvements and fixes.

Best regards,
Peter

i saw few differences but for surety i tried this software.

https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

Yes, they little different.

- - - Updated - - -

My OSC was 8MHZ and CPP mux was disables in config bits. but i hope if you have opened the project file then you would be having same config bits.

So i managed to buy Version 6. My first compiler purchase :) Must say its an expensive thing. Anyway everything is working fine now. Hex file is being generated correctly and wide and narrow option of GLCD is working great. Thanks "jayanth.devarayanadurga" and "tpetar". You guys have been great help to me.

One thing more. Is it woth to buy EasyPic7? if yes should i buy it or wait for Easypic8?

I brought JHD240128D/SHZJ2058 and hook up it with AT89S8253,but it is not working.why?? is inverter module is required for this LCD??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back