Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10 - 100 HZ freq. range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beginner19

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good day !

If i want to pickup frequency range from 10 - 100 HZ, what kind of antenna do i have to build ? ( im using isolated copper wire (0.5)).

I need just antenna design, for now ....

Basicly, let me put it this way. If you have source, which is emmiting this freq. range, how to pick up this freq ?

Thank you !

The antenna size will be at least a quater wave length. wavelength = velocity of light/frequency.

An inductive loop antenna will have an resonance of 100Hz (That implies a very big inductance ; and therefore many thousands of windings

So, if the 100 Hertz has a wavelength of 3e+6 meters, total amount of antenna should be 729. Is this correct ?

If i use big diametar (some 5 cm pipe) can i use double or triple or more windings, on 1 metar pipe length to get this work ?

Magnetic antenna ? Could be an idea; take idea from the ferrite antennas used on LF radios.

Mandi

Where can i find such antenna ?.
Can i make my own ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back