Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ساخت نشانگر مقدار بنزین با آی سی ال امMaking a fuel quantity indicator with ICLM 3914

matin azad

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
با سلام. من خواستم با آی سی ال ام 3914و یک ال ای دی بارگراف ده بیتی یک نشانگر مقدار بنزین برای موتور سیکلت خود درست کنم اما روش اتصال فرستنده داخل باک به آی سی رو نمی
نم چگونه مرتبط می شود. لطفا راهنمایی کنید ممنوندا

Translation by Google:

Hello. I wanted to make a gas level indicator for my motorcycle with ICLM 3914 and a ten-bit bargraph LED, but I don't know how to connect the transmitter inside the tank to the IC. Please help, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Several times I've built voltmeters using 3914. I'm still using the first one I made 40 years ago. It simply plugs into the car's cigarette lighter.

I imagine every fuel sensor is a float inside the gas tank. Either it sends a volt reading to the dashboard, or it taps a variable resistance (which must be converted to a voltage either near the tank or at the dashboard).
Rather than open up the fuel tank: First can you locate the wire or wires from the fuel sensor? Does it give you a volt reading? An ohmmeter reading?

It's not hard to adapt the 3914 so it responds within the range of your vehicle's voltage. You hook up the right value resistors and 10 led's.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back