Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is scan.def file, why it is used? What kind of information you will see in the scan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlaakreddy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is scandef file why it is used ?what kind of information you will see in the sca

in scan.def file contain what kind of information will you see can you expalin detailed way?

Re: what is scandef file why it is used ?what kind of information you will see in the

It looks like a netlist-ish. It is used to pass the scanchain information from the logic synthesis to the physical synthesis, such that the scan order can be changed without loss of purpose/generality.

Re: what is scandef file why it is used ?what kind of information you will see in the

yes ....iam asking what it contains tell me clearly

yes ....iam asking what it contains tell me clearly

No, I will not tell you clearly because apparently I have spent more time writing this than you have spent searching for the answer. Do you know what a DEF file is? Have you ever seen one before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back