Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make matching transfromer (50 ohm), power combiner (50 ohm) and bend in IE3D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alokatzenith

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PLz can anyone tell me how to make matching transfromer (50 ohm), power combiner (50 ohm) and bend. I making an array of patch antenna. I looked into IE3D manual but in that they have used unit MILS while I am using CM.

Re: IE3D help plz

Hi, alokatzenith:

It was discussed in simulating an array in the IE3D user's manual. You can change the length unit from mil to cm easily. Just select PARAMETERS->BASIC PARAMETERS and change it there.

Best regards,

Re: IE3D help plz

@jian

Thanx for the reply.

What I want to ask now will it make any difference if I change the dimensions of the transformer and power combiner. Since I have to change the dimension according to my needs. In the IE3D manual they have used power combiner and other stuffs according to their needs.

I m making an array of patch antenna. So I need the above said components.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back