Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interesting things in RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadegh.j

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I have to read about a topic in RF for about two month before starting my masters. Is there anything specific you would suggest?

transmission lines
Matching
S paramters

khouly

Sadegh.j said:
Hi

I have to read about a topic in RF for about two month before starting my masters. Is there anything specific you would suggest?

The only one problem that you'll face is in finding documentation on RF layout techniques.

The difference beween the distrubitive things and lumped things.

microstrip design. Microstrip can be used anywhere to design filters, impedance matching device, interdigital capacitor, in amplifier design. every where in rf microwave desgin.

I aggree with Khouly.
The fundamentals must be clear before master.
Read old books written by TERMAN, Ryder etc.
Also Balanis book on antenna if possible.

I don't know what you will to do.but you can read some books adout Rf basic theory.
i introduce some books to u.
<microwave engineering>&<microstrip filter for wireless communication application>

Sadegh.j said:
Hi

Maybe useful.

hye there. try to read this book:

1) Microwave Filters, Impedance Matching Networks, and Coupling Structure,
G.L Matthaei, L.Young

this book is good for reference.

Dear co,

In RF cicruit, youhave to now the basic as my collegues have wrtitten about Scattering parametes and others intersting basic........So there are many books talk about them as vendelin, pozar, gonzalez .......

Mouloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back