Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED HELP IN FINAL YEAR PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

santoshv82

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
final year project practical aspect

Hi,am in final year of gradution in electronics branch.I am looking out for a project,can u ppl pl guide me what kinda project i need to takeup and give necessary references.As i am beginner i would prefer something less complicated.expecting ideas with microcontrollers/processors.

As of now i have an idea of a display board which is pc compatible.That is one can key in text o select images on computer,which are to be displayed on the screen.

looking forward for u r help.
Regards

Hi,
Project is an opportunity to master some stuff and skills with which you'll start your hunt for jobs. If your project is interresting you'll have no problems with interviews and you'll have easily a job.
Is it a FINAL YEAR PROJECT for engineering study or for Master ?

firstly i thank you for replying.
its a project for final year engineering study.

Hi santoshv82,
Do you foresee continuing your study (Master, Phd..) ?

most probably a no.i need to to take up a job after the course.

So I advise you to choose a project in which the practical aspect is dominating since you don't foresee to carry researches in the future.
My advise to you is to adress one amoung these issues:
1- Embedded Systems design/programming (using Arm µP)
2- DSP programming, (using TI Shark)
3- High level design (VHDL, Verilog) for Asic or FPGA.

well...if i could be a little more particular bout the project.coz these subjects are a vast....so....

For the final year study project you should be very skill but it depends on what is your purpose? do you want just a project to be sumitted or you really want to increase your knowledge? as you said you are only a biggener in electronics field so project suggested by master_picengineer are very vast field project and you will not be able to do without any body's help. so i will suggest you to choose an option which you can do as per your knowledge becuase you will have to answer in your presentation. I think you should go for Security System or messaging system based on any microcontroller.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.