Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zigbeeeee informationnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

gccute

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
guys i need info about zigbee.... what it is....?? how it came into existense....
how to program it.. and its difference from DALI

guys i need info about zigbee.... what it is....?? how it came into existense....
how to program it.. and its difference from DALI

ZigBee is a specification for a suite of high level communication protocols using small, low-power digital radios based on the IEEE 802.15.4-2003 standard for Low-Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (LR-WPANs)

For more info look at ZigBee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note: Change your keyboard.

zigbee is a ieee802.15.4 wireless protocol used to transfer data up to 75mts with a speed of 250kbps. if u want more info about zigbee search for mrf24j40 data sheet in google.

zigbee is a ieee802.15.4 wireless protocol used to transfer data up to 75mts

I doubt the above statement..

According to digi

XBee
• Indoor/Urban: up to 133’ (40 m)
• Outdoor line-of-sight: up to 400’ (120 m)
• Transmit Power: 2 mW (3 dBm)
• Receiver Sensitivity: -96 dBm

XBee-PRO
• Indoor/Urban: up to 300’ (90 m), 200' (60
m) for International variant
• Outdoor line-of-sight: up to 1 mile (1600
m), 2500' (750 m) for International variant
• Transmit Power: 50mW (17dBm), 10mW
(10dBm) for International variant
• Receiver Sensitivity: -102 dBm

hi nikhilele,
Transmission range is between 10 and 75 meters (33 and 246 feet) and up to 1500 meters for zigbee pro, although it is heavily dependent on the particular environment. The output power of the radios is generally 0 dBm (1 mW). so the typical communication range of zigbee is 75mts. u can check it in ZigBee
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.......Protocols..... k thank u

Hi
To obtain the ZigBee specification, go to ZigBee Alliance > Home and click on “ Download
the Specification. ” It is free, and comes in PDF format
Or Go to **broken link removed** and select “ IEEE 802.15.2-2003 ”
to obtain the 802.15.4 standard in PDF format. There is a new draft standard, IEEE
802.15.2-2006, but ZigBee does not currently use that specification.
If u want to program it, u can buy a product such as Xbee from digi, IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee RF Transceivers Devices from microchip or CC2420 and read their datasheet to know more information.

hello,
I am searching simulator for zigbee/xbee, do u know one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back