Not open for further replies.

Paritoshgiri

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am using a Zigbee wireless module to transmit data from sensor controller over a long distance to the receiver side connected to PC. I am using Zigbee model no. XB24. I've got two different Zigbee boards, one has got RS232 socket and the other USB. The USB one i can connect directly to PC and want to use for receiving. The RS232 side I want to use for transmitting.

Currently, I connected RS232 board to one PC and USB board to another PC and using terminal I tested the communication and its fine. Whatever I type in terminal of transmitting side, I receive in the other PC. But when I try to connect the output of sensor controller, i don't get anything. The output of sensor controller is +-10V and 4 to 20 mA as shown in the fig. below. Since the output of controller is analog, I tried to connect the signal directly to ADC of the RS232 board but I didn't get anything.

Can you please tell what might be the problem? Where shall I connect the output of the controller and which output should i use? I'd be so much thankful to you. The pin diagram of controller is shown below and I've attached the manual of Zigbee as well.

Attachments

• manual_xb_oem-rf-modules_802.15.4.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…