Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zener Diode in Ansoft Designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emadi

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ansoft diode library

Hi everybody
I am simulating an amplifier by Ansoft Desiner and I need Zener Diode for completing my design but I don't find it.
I am using circuit simulator and I didn't find any Zener Diode in Circuit libraries of Ansoft Designer.
Please help me.
thanks

dioden models ansoft designer

Hi:

I try to help you, my english not is very good. You can find the code of any zener diode (In Internet or in an electronic components catallogue),after them search it in ansonft designer to find this element. You must include the vendor element library before the search. I hope that this few explanation can help you.

genrique said:
Hi:

I try to help you, my english not is very good. You can find the code of any zener diode (In Internet or in an electronic components catallogue),after them search it in ansonft designer to find this element. You must include the vendor element library before the search. I hope that this few explanation can help you.

Yes Vendor elements are avilable but Using them have some Problem in various type of simulations such as linear and nonlinear. Don't you know Why Isn't there any basic model or ideal model for a Zener Diode, when almost for all circuit elements such as capacitors...resitors...diodes...inductors...there are ideal or global or basic elements that we can consider their parameters...thanks

Would it be possible to insert a spice ekvivalent model ( *.s2p) into a n port element in designer?

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back