Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Your idea about electronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Great

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi to all my friends.I want to write an an article about electronic.i want to write this article for the people who had never heard about electronic.and they just know that electronic is related to the electricity .so please help me to write an article which can interest them to electronic and in another side tell them a good concept about electronic.

it is a play tool in the hand of the wise to make the common more and more comfortable till he says enough (which never happens ) in real time

dear tpetar.At first I need an introduction about the electronic.which tell the general information about it and after that in future I will write about the details.

Regard Cyrus the Great.

Materials :

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~jcgl/Scots_Guide/info/comp/conduct/conduct.htm
**broken link removed**
http://williamson-labs.com/
http://www.electronicsteacher.com/tutorial/

Try with some intro about conductors/semiconductors/superconductors, describe conductor materials and show table, then describe meaning of V,A,W,R, then describe multimeter and how this instrument is used,.... also mention purpose of other instrumets like oscilloscope,....
Give lots examples from life, describe AC/DC differences and give examples from house, mention history of DC (Edison) and AC (Tesla) and their "current war"... describe transformers and electrical motors and their purposes in our lives...describe PCB and tracks on boards,...

Last edited:
There was an interesting thread here in the past year titled (I believe) 'what do you love about electronics?'

It may take some searching to track it down.

Also show parts from history and show comparisons between electronic tube and IC, show microcontrollers, show CPU, show what is inside of and ordinary IC and uC,...

try also to picturise electrical ckts and their electronic equivalent compare their sizes and power rating they will be helpful to others

For the people who inspired to learn electronics by reading your article; recommend them "The art of electronics" by Paul Horowitz & Winfield hill

as dineshsl points out giving info on rare but jewel studded books on diverse fields can be incorporated

david bell's work in electronic devices and ckts give a clear picture of the basic electronic components and their apps in detail

try other library site to get more idea on books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back