Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx ZC706, QSPI restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayang

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone, I'm having a problem in restoring the QSPPI flash because when I run the bat file in windows command prompt it says that The system cannot find the path specified.
I already put the path in the system path environment. why this is happening?? Should I download Xilinx SDK software?

Hoping someone can help me.

Best Regards.
image_2022_04_04T02_17_09_672Z.png
image_2022_04_04T02_18_19_561Z.png

Your environment variable shows you are setting the path with C:\Users\SKYLAN-1\Downloads\zc706_restore_flash\program_dua...?

Your path seems to indicate there is a program_dual... directory under the zc706_restore_flash directory in downloads, but the bottom picture of the directory zc706_restore_? shows there is a batch file called program_dual_qspi in that directory instead.

The path environment variable should point to directory names not file names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back