Status
Not open for further replies.

jamespond

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have some xc3064 and xc3090 fpga's but couldn't find any environment.
I have xilinx webpack 8.4 and ISE 14.7 but not supports these olsolote fpga's.
Which environment supports these chips?

Please no Google... I searched info's first on but can't find any usable thing.

Sorry for my english.

I'm pretty sure you have to go all the way back to the XACT/XACTstep series of tools to find support for those obsolete parts. Those old tool suites used hardware keys (on parallel ports) and LM licensing. I don't remember the last version of the tool that supported the parts but it was something like 5 or something.

Well it is 5.2/6.01 according to this. I think you're going to have an extremely difficult time finding this as the devices have been obsolete for at least 15-20 years or more. You'll also probably have to build a VM with an old version of Windows 3.11 if you want to run the software or DOS6.

I really think your time would be better spent getting a new Spartan 6 board instead of trying to resurrect ancient technology.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're feeling a bit masochistic here is a tutorial on making a DOS 6.22/Win 3.11 VM using virtualbox.http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51190

Good luck finding the install disks for the OS.

Thank you for answer!

I find them when i sort some materials in my little workshop. First time i think this much easy like xc9536/72 or spartan3e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…