Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx XC3000 support

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamespond

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have some xc3064 and xc3090 fpga's but couldn't find any environment.
I have xilinx webpack 8.4 and ISE 14.7 but not supports these olsolote fpga's.
Which environment supports these chips?

Please no Google... I searched info's first on but can't find any usable thing.

Sorry for my english.

I'm pretty sure you have to go all the way back to the XACT/XACTstep series of tools to find support for those obsolete parts. Those old tool suites used hardware keys (on parallel ports) and LM licensing. I don't remember the last version of the tool that supported the parts but it was something like 5 or something.

Well it is 5.2/6.01 according to this. I think you're going to have an extremely difficult time finding this as the devices have been obsolete for at least 15-20 years or more. You'll also probably have to build a VM with an old version of Windows 3.11 if you want to run the software or DOS6.

I really think your time would be better spent getting a new Spartan 6 board instead of trying to resurrect ancient technology.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're feeling a bit masochistic here is a tutorial on making a DOS 6.22/Win 3.11 VM using virtualbox.http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51190

Good luck finding the install disks for the OS.

Thank you for answer!

I find them when i sort some materials in my little workshop. First time i think this much easy like xc9536/72 or spartan3e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back