Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

xilinx student concessions!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsrinivas

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all
Does any one know if xilinx provides concessions for students..
I know the university program but i need to buy one for my own use..
any ideas.
thanks in advance

cheers
srinivas

Dear,

Download the Webpack of Xilinx, it cost u nothing, its freely availble on the xilinx website

Regards

Oh sorry!!
planning to buy development boards.
spartan 3e starter kit.
any ideas

cheers
srinivas

Hi!

If you want to buy Spartan 3E FPGA development board, contact
sales@iflect.com
The development board has XC3S500E-PQ208 device and a GSM/GPS module.
Its is a perfect platform for developers.

Rgds,

Could you say it in more detail? What's the difference with spartan 3e starter kit? How much does it cost?

When I want to learn FPGA, what else do I need except for the software, xilinx ISE, and the knowledge necessary? What should I get for hardware?

Hi richard
U need the board to route in ur design and get it really work in hardware.
if it works in an FPGA then u have it really workin.
sw and hw really matter a lot.

cheers
srinivas

Get it from Nuhorizons

richardyue said:
When I want to learn FPGA, what else do I need except for the software, xilinx ISE, and the knowledge necessary? What should I get for hardware?

you should also have a simulator, for instance modelsim from mentor graphics
for the hardware, you should get an FPGA kit, i recommend xilinx since u will work on ISE:)

If you want to use Opensource you can try OpenTech from www.opencores.org. U just have to pay 75 bucks for the whole package.

Where can i buy these boards from in mumbai.

hi

better go for digilent....... they are giving good offer and board is working fine because our company took from there itself and i am working on it........ and my designs are working on it........

along with synthesis tool u require modelsim (simulation tool) to check ur functionality.........

try for student version or crack version of model sim.......

u can buy the starter kit for 25-35 USD. u can get the free web edition of the xilinx ISE and also u can find any simulator on net.

thanx
deepu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back