Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

xbee oem module comm using PIC... help

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcelino

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic oem module with display

HI.

I am to use zigbee(xbee modules) in my project. I am still on the part where i am to discover the link between each module.

Can anyone help me regarding the modem configuration. also a little sample code for PICmcu for it loop back parameters.

I have actually followed the simple setup in this site:
**broken link removed**
however, it did not work. i believe it is on the xbeemodule configuration. i also read the manual which says i have to modify the DH and DL to the SH and SL of the module where i should send. i tried this one setting my modems to router/end device setup. i failed....:(

i am using xbee oem module series 2 (XB24-BUIT-004).

help please.

one more thing, i used a PIC16LF628A instead of PIC18s.. (i search over the internet, i found most experiments used PIC18 mcus). Does this have an effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back