Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Writing equations representing a block diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Communications_Engineer

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, please help me learn the way to write equations for a block diagram, that I have for a communication system.

The block diagram is shown in figure.

2yyppnr.gif

I believe the model is quite simple but I am willing to explain the model, if it is required.

Actually, I do not know how to represent the process of "symbol repetition onto parallel streams", or "serial to parallel conversion" or "parallel to serial conversion" (used here for time combining).

I have some idea about other steps but it would be nice to learn the optimal manner to write it.

Thanks.

(I am expecting helpful replies for this question)[/url]

Have you tried using N 1:N deciminators for serial to parallel conversion?

Added after 8 minutes:

I found this tutorial but I don't know whether it helps. I've never tried to write equations for block diagrams, but I think it is quite useful to do so, If I found more relevant resources I'll post it here.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back