Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Would like some ideas for a 100W RMS power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's actually a two-channel amplifier. It's written over it:
"2 Stereo Channels at 4 Ohms"

As for it's class, I don't think it will matter anymore since I already bought a 20A transformer so I don't think there will be trouble with it's consumption. Also, the speakers I have are 40W 4 Ohms so it is a match! :D

Just need to get my hands on the capacitor now. the rectifier bridge is already on it's way.

Last step now is the box: it's being calculated atm and I'll build it during the next week.

Most car speakers rely on the huge space in the trunk (boot?) of a car for half-decent bass sounds. I hope your boxes will be big enough for your speakers.

Don't worry, I actually made the calculations using some software and the speakers parameters. But thanks for the warning! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back