Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Working with DDRs in PrimeTime

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLEXcertifydll

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Working with DDRs in PrimeTime
Andrew Cheng
Cisco Systems
170 West Tasman Dr.
San Jose, CA 95134

ABSTRACT
The timing of I/O interfaces can present some challenges for users of STA tools. This paper will
discuss using PrimeTime to tackle one of today's common I/O timing problems – the Double
Data Rate (DDR) interface.
Building on the techniques for source-synchronous interfaces covered in last year's "Complex
Clocking Situations" paper [1], the authors will demonstrate how to correctly analyze and
constrain several different implementations of the DDR interface. In the process, the authors will
demonstrate a number of generally useful PrimeTime techniques with application beyond DDRs.

is there any other paper anybody can load on DDR , I need it.

hi spauls, don't mistake me for asking this. have u tried the data sheet of DDRs from micron or hynix ?

**broken link removed**

spauls said:
is there any other paper anybody can load on DDR , I need it.
Double Data Rate (DDR) SDRAM Specification by JEDEC. Is it useful for you? I can upload it at any time.

maksya,
Pls upload it.
Thanks !!

Hi maksya ,
can u please upload it soon,
looking for it .
Thanks

hi, if you can go to jedec website, its available free of cost.

www.jedec.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back