Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

working details of a vibrating motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamala.boosi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Im having the idea that to run a vibrating motor based on the sensors output. Means if we are having any heat or pressure sensors are available then the output of the sensors will be given as an input to the micro controller such that the vibrating motor can vibrate. but i dont know how to implement it, what are the materials i need to use, what type of micro controller and sensors i need to use. plzzz help me.

Can You explain a little bit more about your work, like what physical parameter are you monitoring and then what is the sensitivity required for your system etc.
For Pressure transducers Becton Dickenson PT's would be a good choice. To monitor temperature you can use thermistors (NTC's will be good) in 2 lever or 4 lever bridge configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back